Missing Dog

NewsLady

I started a FaceBook group to help lost & found dogs get returned to their owners in the Greater Boquete area. I took the liberty of posting Gordi's info from above there. These sites can be very effective at using the community to return pets! I can't post the link here, but search for "Lost and Found Pets of Greater Boquete" on FB.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sherrymari said:

I started a FaceBook group to help lost & found dogs get returned to their owners in the Greater Boquete area. I took the liberty of posting Gordi's info from above there. These sites can be very effective at using the community to return pets! I can't post the link here, but search for "Lost and Found Pets of Greater Boquete" on FB.

Not sure why you say that you "...can't post the link here...". This website imposes no such prohibition. If you need help, just ask.

What?   Why start a Facebook site for lost pets? We have effective organizations like News Boquete and ARF, among others, who do an excellent job distributing information regarding animals. This site also posts helpful data for owners.

Don't understand another place to search for the same information.

• Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Sherrymari said:

Pat - each of us has a niche. The FB page is to reconnect lost pets with their owners.

I believe your intent is good (your niche); i.e. that you are trying to be helpful. Guess double or triple posting of the same information won't do harm except to waste reader's time assuming everyone searches all news outlets.