BanNING Ning, at least newning

In the time it took to place FOUR posts on Ning, Planet Telecom's Response to NING advertising Renewal was gone.....vanished.   Try figure how non-Boquete conspiracy theory essays that have not one iota to do with life here  in Boquete can last 4 pages...and with the urging of the ole guard to moderate that diatribe over there.    Ambreen seemed to enjoy being asleep at the wheel with such posted content and replies.   Well I guess she is guarding the nest now.   Al's was zapped in a millisecond. 

Chica's insertion of a letter promoting Ning's advertising written by Ambreen Ghazi  contains mis-information to prospective advertisers I'd say.   Advertisers will leave as quickly as we all did, watch.   Thy will follow Alain's Planet Telecom out. 

• Upvote 4

On 11/12/2015, 11:36:14, Chica de Chiriqui said:

Ambreen has deleted both his discussion, his personal blog, AND banned Alain?  That girl is in desperate need to brush up on her marketing, p.r., and people pleasing skills. I notice that 4 of the businesses that paid for advertising on ning have left. The book about Boquete, and the detox treatment center remain!

On 11/12/2015, 12:23:22, Brundageba said:

In the time it took to place FOUR posts on Ning, Planet Telecom's Response to NING advertising Renewal was gone.....vanished.   Try figure how non-Boquete conspiracy theory essays that have not one iota to do with life here  in Boquete can last 4 pages...and with the urging of the ole guard to moderate that diatribe over there.    Ambreen seemed to enjoy being asleep at the wheel with such posted content and replies.   Well I guess she is guarding the nest now.   Al's was zapped in a millisecond. 

Chica's insertion of a letter promoting Ning's advertising written by Ambreen Ghazi  contains mis-information to prospective advertisers I'd say.   Advertisers will leave as quickly as we all did, watch.   Thy will follow Alain's Planet Telecom out. 

I invite all businesses to place their advertising on CL (use either the blog or forum). We recommend using the blog channel because it provides more control to the blog owner.

Check out the work done by Boquete Art Cafe as a sample.

As the man on US television said : "Free is a very good price".

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎59‎:‎04‎, Bonnie said:

The problem with having a forum comprised largely of newcomers is that they are still in the "honeymoon phase" of living abroad. Without the injection of some history and reality by the veterans, many discussions become meaningless and misleading.

It is interesting to note that the management of BN claims that they got more than 300 new members and that they have received dozens of letters from other old members that didn't post because of the fear to be insulted by all of the people who were banned and decided to leave BN.  Even with such amount of new member and the existence of more than 5000 inscribed members the amount of posts and the quality of the same is very low.

That will mean for sure that the banned people and the people who left BN were the real one who contributed heavily to the success of the site.

14 hours ago, Roger B said:

It is interesting to note that the management of BN claims that they got more than 300 new members and that they have received dozens of letters from other old members that didn't post because of the fear to be insulted by all of the people who were banned and decided to leave BN.  Even with such amount of new member and the existence of more than 5000 inscribed members the amount of posts and the quality of the same is very low.

That will mean for sure that the banned people and the people who left BN were the real one who contributed heavily to the success of the site.

Anyone know what the "real" long term objective is for the Ning program? Soon those people won't be busy banning individuals (no one left) and then what to do?

What other programs do they have? Something to do with their favorite word "nice" is my guess.?

5 hours ago, Pederhaney said:

My "Farewell Ode to Ning" is still up in the photos section.  Went up on November 12!  Amazing - should've done a pool on how long before it was shunted to the Ning Hall of Shame.

Great farewell ode! 

I'm sure all those posts by Ambreen in "Spread the Word" are fake. Why XXX out their names? Why don't the people enthralled with newning post their praises themselves?

• Upvote 1