Thanksgiving

WryAwry

Way up here in the good ol' USA, we celebrate a holiday which we call "Thanksgiving". Some of you may vaguely recall it. Anyway, the purpose of this holiday is for all peoples, near and far and wide, to find something to "give thanks" for. That's why they decided to call it "Thanksgiving". They were going to call it "The Day of Giving Thanks Day", but that was pooh-poohed by the Department of Redundancy Department.

As a brief aside, there are rumors that way up in the good ol' Canadian realm of Canada, they have something similar, but at a really weird time of year, and it is considered by experts to be somewhat Pagan in nature, and thus, no good at all. (Undoubtedly but one component of the fell Canadian conspiracy to take-over the World ...)

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, and I'll give thanks if all of you are OK. I mean, I know that most of you are OK, but some of you are so-so; so I'll give thanks for your unique so-so-ness, too. If you know what I mean. (Wink-wink-nudge-nudge.)

Be safe, and be in a lifetime of joy, with ease and grace.

Thanks,

Dav

(Except you wily Canadians. We know what you're up to with all that bonhomie and stuff!)