My dog Billy Disappeared

My boxer Billy got lost on November 16th from our home next to the entrance of Boquete Country Club on the road to Palmira.  He is a sweet dog, has a blue collar and he is 9 years old. If you see or find him please contact me at my cellphone 66171780

Se perdió mi boxer Billy el pasado 16 de Noviembre de nuestra casa ubicada al lado del Boquete Country Club camino a Palmira.  El es un perro docil y carga un collar azul, tiene 9 años.  Si lo ha visto o sabe algo de su paradero, por favor contactarme a mi celular 66171780

LG90 931.jpg

Put your post and Billy's photo on News Boquete.  It will get a lot more views.  Also on Facebook (sorry, I don't know which FB page to suggest, but one that Panamanians read would enhance the distribution and increase the chances of finding Billy).

3 hours ago, Pat said:

Judy:  here you go again. 

What do you mean?  Here you go again with your nasty comments for no reason.  I am trying to help them broadcast their lost dog to the widest audience possible.  Why do you have a problem with that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1