I have automatic payments via credit card to Cable Onda but have received a new credit card with a new number. I would prefer not to provide this information to CO by email, but I also don't want to fight the traffic in David and submit to a long wait. Does anyone know if there is a place in Boquete where I may be able to provide this information? Where are cash payments made in Boquete?

Good luck. We've been down this path before and finally "surrendered" to their procedure by taking care of the credit card change at their office in downtown David. Our experience at the office on the corner across from Multibank is that it is Western Union and Union Fenosa only. One can pay a CableOnda bill (using cash) at Romeros if you can provide your "subscriber" number and the amount due.

If anyone is aware of a different solution for the change of credit card, please post here.

I pay two internet bills and two electrical bills every month at the office kitty-corner from Revilla Drugstore. What you need to know is that this is not a Union Fenosa office, just a place that contracts with them to accept payments. For anything more complicated than that you have to go to David to the Gas Natural office.

I'm happy to report that I called Cable Onda at 390-7555, and they took the information on my new credit card. I also asked for a different TV plan and a better TV/Internet package price. I cut my bill nearly in half with the same 30 mgs of Internet. Service was very polite, professional, and efficient. Well done, Cable Onda!

• Upvote 2