Banned From Ning

Well we finally got banned from Ning nuts.

Email from the masters:

JLM Foundation <JLMning@gmx.com>

5:24 AM (9 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
Sailor (whoever you are)..........
Based on your troll and baiting and needless to say new member of Boquete Ning for same.  Enjoy your other places you can post and are part of.   

Permalink Reply by Sailors 11 hours ago
Delete

Is this the new owner of the wonderful world of Ning?

Bob Hunter

JLM Director 

Have no clue what this means. But oh so broken hearted!
  • Upvote 1

Well we finally got banned from Ning nuts.

Email from the masters:

JLM Foundation <JLMning@gmx.com>

5:24 AM (9 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
Sailor (whoever you are)..........
Based on your troll and baiting and needless to say new member of Boquete Ning for same.  Enjoy your other places you can post and are part of.   

Permalink Reply by Sailors 11 hours ago
Delete

Is this the new owner of the wonderful world of Ning?

Bob Hunter

JLM Director 

Have no clue what this means. But oh so broken hearted!

I have to say I am jealous.  My form email was from Ambreen, the second string moderator:

--------------------------------------------------------

Date: 11/06/2015 05:05 (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Good Bye~

Jamie (Whoever you are) and based on your string of posts (below), you bring nothing of substance to a single conversation.  the management of Ning is asking why you have not been suspended, as you really are not a good "troll baiter"  Oct. 8th, sign up and virtually every one of your posts is an attempt to cunningly disparage ning.   Good luck, next time be a little more creative if you have nothing else to do with your time in life.   Take your identity / messages to your new site and disparage those sites, but we know, you are them..... there are baiting schools and you could improve if you attend. 

We are told you can also use this "Jamie Daniel" fake ID on CL, its a good place for you to be....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the reference to Chir.Life was a bit rude but I suppose they are feeling the competition.

One thing does stand out in my observation, certain Canadian posters have written the same stuff that got others banned but they continue on as members?  Is being Canadian a hedge against being banned?  Is there a Canadian here we could ask?

One other issue, does anyone know of these "baiting" schools they mentioned?  Are they referring to THIS site as a baiting school?  If I take classes and don't get banned from ning does that mean I pass?  At least I know that I'm cunning! haha

jaimeout.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't know about the Canadian thing, but as one I had to ban myself.  Maybe it is just all you obnoxious Americans that JLM hates so much....hahahaha (sarcasm alert!).  I can't tell you why I didn't get banned, I tried.  Now I'm a failure on top of everything else.

I don't know about the Canadian thing, but as one I had to ban myself.  Maybe it is just all you obnoxious Americans that JLM hates so much....hahahaha (sarcasm alert!).  I can't tell you why I didn't get banned, I tried.  Now I'm a failure on top of everything else.

I don't want anyone to feel left out, John.  Here's your badge! LOL!

johnf13out.jpg

• Upvote 1

Boquete Ning <Boqueteninger@gmx.com>

Oct 29 (8 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Wryawry

Due to excessive baiting and member complaints of your disparaging conversations on Ning, we have deleted you as a member and assume you can continue your postings on the other forum sites for such conversations.  

Ambreen
Administrator 

The final straw that I added to the load on that tired old camel to ensure my suspension from *ning was a treatise on ....

cinnamon toast.
It went something like this:

"I'm so pleased that Boquete*ning has settled into its new kinder, gentler world, devoid of spirited discussion and controversies-s-s-s-z-z-z-z-zzzzzzzzzzz ....

Say can anyone tell me about cinnamon toast -- in Boquete? Do you put on the sugar first, or the cinnamon? After the butter, of course! But does one add the ingredients before toasting, or after? Toaster, oven, or toaster oven? And where do you get it? Do-It Center, Rodelag, or some special store at the frontera? What should one wash it down with? Leche, agua, juego, o Ron Abuelo? And what about the cinnamon? Do you grind it yourself, or buy it at Romero or Super 99? What kind of bread? What kind of sugar? Are these preferences specific to the greater Boquete area, or are they regional, throughout Chiriqui Province -- or across the length and breadth of Central America?

I'm really trying to assimilate and to fit-in with cultural norms, so any additional information will be gratefully appreciated.

dulce suenos,

wryawry"

Does anyone else attending the various sites pertaining to Chiriqui wonder if "Ambreen" is:
1. Drunk.
2. Stoned.
3. Very young and immature.
4. Plain and simple stoo-pud?

I "responded to the Administrator", but no comic relief was forthcoming. Clearly Ambreen is outmatched and intellectually outgunned, if afraid to answer a simple request for the specifics of the complaints pertaining to the above, along with what I am sure is a long litany of additional offenses against the tender sensibilities of the new herd of sheep. I imagine forehead veins a-poppin' and flabbergasted spittle a-sputterin' and a-flyin'. What a bunch of macaroons!

If there is a silver lining to this outrageous imbroglio, it is the sterling and august company whose ranks I rejoin -- for better or for worse. The surprise is that it took as long as it did, cuz the writing -- or lack thereof -- was surely on the *ning wall. The staggering absence of creativity and imagination, coupled with the abysmal inability to embrace the broad spectrum of community contributors, would surely have led to Lee blowing his beverage forcefully from both nostrils. Mediocrity tends to find its own level -- typically at the bottom of a cliff. Wuhl! See ya lay-der!

My money is on stoo-pud. Monumental, fathomless stoo-pud. Coupled with absolute ignorance of the seventeen degrees of stoo-pud. A celebration of stoo-pud!

Bah. Or, to hear it from Boquete*ning, "Baa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a......"

Davitt M. Armstrong
Durango, Colorado
  • Upvote 2

ooops.  My request posted on the forum  (in that Ambreen does not respond to my personal messages sent)...get this, that request to be removed fromm NING post got immediately removed...yet MY PAGE and apparent privileges remain.  There seems to be some confusion over there.  I re-posted my request to be nixed outta there in the same thread.  Lets see if it takes this time.

Alison

Ok...I have had my access to NING deleted effectively.   Everything is gone to include lots of some pretty neat photos...years of the beauty of Panama and it's people...gone. .   What also went (twice) is my posted reason for my request to be removed from NING.  The reason I left seemed to have been removed yet other comments I have written are still there...    Why not just disappear all of me?....I was willing.

Ok...suddenly that post on my desire to leave NING mysteriously re-appears ( after I wrote this here).  Then  the very next  post from by a newer poster is a video song "Please release me"  (  I can buy the humor and it's ok) .  Ambreen's very next post is merely a HUGE thumbs-up picture.  ( I know Bud would never do something like that. ) On NING I have not held back from voicing my opinion, and some may not have liked it...but I do hope I have never been purposefully hurtful.  Ambreen the administrator of NING went out of the way to be purposefully hurtful ....because I asked to leave.

Alison

Edited by Brundageba
left out words...typo

Brundageba,

Sorry to hear that... not surprised!

JohnF13

Thanks,this is a more sane club!

I have used this lady for t shirts and hats, fast and reliable, here in Boquete:

Guadalupe Miranda
Don Rocco
Impresión y bordados
guadalupe@donrocco.net
720-1545

Franagian and Novice:

Can we use your logos you posted?

Cheers!

The suspended notice from ning would probably be a better iron-on transfer.  Those can be done by anyone with a printer and an iron (NOT iRon, that's an Apple product).  The artwork would be great as an embroidery project but it must be converted to a punch format for machine embroidery.

Adding a reference to Chiriqui.Life as the replacement would be a nice touch to the artwork, I think.

• Upvote 1

Hate to turn Boquete into the Hatfields and McCoys.   The horse died as far as I can see...why poke it?   The corpse will get hauled off shortly.  I'm still a bit hurt and pissed at the same time and I have to say ( being honest) the idea seems like a good one to me today.  After taking in a deep breath however I'd say just let it go...we have moved on .

• Upvote 1

The suspended notice from ning would probably be a better iron-on transfer.  Those can be done by anyone with a printer and an iron (NOT iRon, that's an Apple product).  The artwork would be great as an embroidery project but it must be converted to a punch format for machine embroidery.

Adding a reference to Chiriqui.Life as the replacement would be a nice touch to the artwork, I think.

I haven't tried to find iron-on transfer paper here, but it probably exists.  It would be, by far, a better option than an embroidery design, as well as much cheaper.  For iron-on you need an ink jet printer, reverse the image before printing.  No, I'm not interested in taking this on, but someone might be.  I will be happy to provide the art, any size needed.

http://www.amazon.com/Epson-Transfer-8-5x11-Inches-S041153/dp/B00004TS2H

I like the idea of including a reference to Chiriqui Life.

Edited by Franagain
  • Upvote 1