Keith Woolford

Banco Nacional to Increase Presence in Dolega and Gualaca

This is another initiative of the region's young Diputada, Athenas Athanadasias.

Banco Nacional to Increase Presence in Dolega and Gualaca

The Banco Nacional de Panama (BNP) will expand its network of branches with the creation of two new offices in the districts of Dolega and Gualaca, province of Chiriquí, so confirmed the congresswoman Chiriqui, Athenas Atanasiadis.

The Diputada, who held a meeting with the General Manager of the BNP, indicated that with these two new branches Chiricanos in those regions will no longer have to travel to the city of David to perform their banking procedures.

"There already have budgeted money for that in the 2017 to do the work and I have communicated to the Director of the BNP the importance of having branches and their respective ATMs in Dolega and Gualaca," said.

For the construction of both branches has referred to an investment of approximately 349 thousand dollars.

BNP ampliará su presencia en la provincia de Chiriquí

http://elsiglo.com/economia/ampliara-presencia-provincia-chiriqui/23957636

Edited by Keith Woolford

Banco Nacional has to be the worst bank in the world--in Volcan anyway. I think they actually TRY to give horrible customer service with never a smile or a friendly word. I paid property taxes today. The sullen young woman owed me $3.00 change and she actually put 3 dollar bills through her bill counter machine. I gave her a big GRACIAS just to annoy her. She grumbled, grumbled a non-reply. It was fun messing with her head.