Please post the November 2015 bank holidays if you have that information.  From reading on line, it seems that they could possibly be closed for 3 days........Nov.3,4 &5????  Thanks

Maria:  look on the calendar posted on CL.  Green notices are the national holidays. If you want additional information about a particular holiday, just touch that green color on that day.

Get to the calendar by locating the word calendar at top of your screen.

From what I've read the "Colon" holiday(11/4) is more of a local option....... I am asking about the banks in Chiriqui......not sure if they are closed on that day............do you know? 

Edited by Maria

Oops................looks like "Flag Day" is the one I'm asking about.........seems that closings are optional on that day. Do you know whether banks in David will close on that day? 

Panama's national holidays -- which equate to bank holidays -- are routinely displayed on the Calendar here on CL. Just  browse the calendar and go to the month of interest. National holidays show in a different color ( Green ) to make them stand out.

FYI, the national holiday calendar is one that members can see, but cannot create a new holiday event. That special calendar is maintained by the CL staff.