Meeting Roger B

Marcelyn and I recently were in PC. We made a point of contacting one of CL's members, Roger B, who consistently posts very high quality content here on CL. Roger graciously accepted our invitation to get together for dinner and adjusted his business schedule and travels to accommodate our request.

It was a really enjoyable gathering for us. We had dinner at the Machu Picchu in PC (related to the Machu Picchu here in Boquete), and enjoyed a two hour dinner and wonderful conversation. Roger had a business associate with him, Dennis. Dennis was also an active participant in our conversation.

Here is a picture of Roger, Marcelyn and me that was taken as we were ending the evening event. From left to right: Marcelyn, Roger, and Bud. (The picture that included Dennis was too blurry to post.)

Roger B dinner photo 20160628.jpg

We hope to be able to host Roger and Dennis at a restaurant here in Boquete should they ever visit our area.

• Upvote 2

Well.   It was an interesting dinner and a very enjoyable gathering.   Now you finally can put a face to the writtings.  My friend and business peer Dennis returned back to Long Beach, CA and for sure would like to have more spare time to visit Boquete next time he travels down to Panama.  

I will keep writting interesting information for you in the web site and hope to meet you personally one day and talk about life in Panama and how to start loving this little and imperfect country and enjoying every little moment we have here.  Discovering interesting things and visiting beautiful places in the country.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bud said:

Marcelyn and I recently were in PC. We made a point of contacting one of CL's members, Roger B, who consistently posts very high quality content here on CL. Roger graciously accepted our invitation to get together for dinner and adjusted his business schedule and travels to accommodate our request.

It was a really enjoyable gathering for us. We had dinner at the Machu Picchu in PC (related to the Machu Picchu here in Boquete), and enjoyed a two hour dinner and wonderful conversation. Roger had a business associate with him, Dennis. Dennis was also an active participant in our conversation.

Here is a picture of Roger, Marcelyn and me that was taken as we were ending the evening event. From left to right: Marcelyn, Roger, and Bud. (The picture that included Dennis was too blurry to post.)

Roger B dinner photo 20160628.jpg

We hope to be able to host Roger and Dennis at a restaurant here in Boquete should they ever visit our area.

I need a haircut.....LOL

2 hours ago, WryAwry said:

Sr. Bellido,

How nice to be able to see the personification of your intelligent and inquisitive nature!

Dave

My friend!!

Now you can see the person behind the keyboard...  It is real.  Not a ghost in the machine... LOL

I tinkered around with trying to salvage the picture that includes Dennis. Not good, but here it is.

From left to right: Dennis (business associate of Roger), Marcelyn, Bud, and Roger.

Roger B and Dennis dinner photo 20160628.jpg