Hah!.. Honey Maid Graham Crackers...This is Dave's Favorito!

We look every single time we go to Rey ( we found  2 /3 times over 11 years) never anywhere else.

Sometimes we find the "Teddy Bear Grahams", and buy them...but do not find them often.

Dave eschews any other brand.

He has decided to knosh  Mantaquilla Cookies instead...

I regularly scout the cookie aisle for graham crackers also, but have only found them twice in 5 years.  That shortage, coupled with being retired, spawned the idea that I should just make them myself.  I've made my own chocolate snaps and graham crackers that are then processed to crumbs for other desserts.  The results have been great and all of the necessary ingredients are available locally.

That said, I wish some enterprising soul would start selling crumbs at TMM.

20 hours ago, SoilTap Panama said:

A good substitute is Maria cookies.  You can add a little honey and/or cinnamon or just as they are depending on what you are using them for.  They make good crust for cheesecake.

Maria cookies are one of the best kept secrets of living in Panama. They are made here and are delicious.

50 minutes ago, Woody said:

I regularly scout the cookie aisle for graham crackers also, but have only found them twice in 5 years.  That shortage, coupled with being retired, spawned the idea that I should just make them myself.  I've made my own chocolate snaps and graham crackers that are then processed to crumbs for other desserts.  The results have been great and all of the necessary ingredients are available locally.

That said, I wish some enterprising soul would start selling crumbs at TMM.

Like I said, Tosh crackers are graham crackers.  They taste just the same and can be crumbed for cheesecake crusts.