Need Science diet kidney for cats

One of my cats has a kidney problem.  My vet recommends Science diet kidney dry food.  Looks like I bought out the stock at Mascotas in Boquete, Melo mascotas in David does not have any.  Does anyone have a source?  I will ship it in from Panama City if I have to..

I have seen it in the past in Novey's in David, but I haven't been there lately. You also might try the new vet's office in Boquete, just up the street from La Posada. I haven't been there, but friends have reported that they keep a good stock of supplies.

Related, by not on point, has the ownership of Mascota's changed? The last couple of times I've been there the very helpful, knowledgeable guy was not in evidence, and they didn't have anything I needed, including Frontline, goldfish food, and kitty anti-hairball medication.

2 hours ago, JohnF13 said:

One of my cats has a kidney problem.  My vet recommends Science diet kidney dry food.  Looks like I bought out the stock at Mascotas in Boquete, Melo mascotas in David does not have any.  Does anyone have a source?  I will ship it in from Panama City if I have to..

Dr. Gomez of Clinica Don Henri in David carries Science Diet.  His clinic is on the road that runs beside Romero off Obaldia, where the two roads come together.

Science Diet / Hill's national distributor is :

Panamá

Distribuidores:
Pet World, S.A.
Calle 1ra. Parque Lefevre
Apartado Postal 00362
Panama 0816

Contacto: Mario Ciniglio / Melania Moreno
Teléfono: (507) 222 22806 / (507) 222 3443
Fax: (507) 222 3504
Correo Electrónico: petworld@cwpanama.net 
melania.petworld@cwpanama.net

https://www.facebook.com/Pet-World-SA-204377606269689/

Edited by Keith Woolford

8 hours ago, Dean said:

Okay, I have now have a bag of the kidney food.  Let me know how to get it to you. 

Dean, thanks.  Give me a call at six five seven nine three three eight eight.  I'm here today, if it is possible.  I am in Potrerillos but can get to anywhere in the area.