Horrific case of Animal Cruelty

6 hours ago, Roger B said:

Dottie:

You are right.  Annette is a well known metheorologist in Panama but she is also known as a person who fights for animals right.  She works early in the morning at TVN Channel 2 news.  She used to have a segment in her program about pets and animals.  She is also a voluntary rescue woman and she has rescue dogs.  

It is funny that Annette, being a descendant of an English Speaking family does not speak english.  May be she does but not as well as we expect from her.  Anyways here is also her twitter account:  @quinnannette.  I sent her a twitt asking her to give you a cooperation when you find any case of animal abuse.

The more journalist you got the better.  The issue here is make a lot of noise.  

Roger, I am a descendant of Germans and Welsh, but I don't speak either language.  It is funny though that someone named Annette Quinn doesn't speak English.  Shows you not to have expectations because of a name.  I'm sure there is someone named Jorge Perez who doesn't speak Spanish.

4 hours ago, JudyS said:

I'm sure there is someone named Jorge Perez who doesn't speak Spanish.

Judy

It happened to me!!!!

I went to a company in Miami and was looking to talk with a guy with the name Victor Gomez.  I spoke to him in spanish assuming he should speak the language but to my surprise he told me he didn't. I felt embarrassed