Transportation of horse

Serendipity

I have a horse that I am bringing to Boquete from the US. We own a home in Boquete & will be making this move in the next few months. I was fortunate enough to find a shipper to Panama City, from Florida. However, I am now reaching out for referrals to get her from Panama City to Boquete. I am extremely cautious about who & what kind of trailer she would be hauled in. 

• 4 weeks later...

Great to hear you found a solution. I'm looking around Chiriqui right now for where to settle but have lived in Panama for many years. I'm not involved with horse activities currently. I used to work on my uncle's farm with a few show horse's and ponies and one heavy horse. Plus I have lot's of experience moving heavy equipment and trailers in the mid west.

All the best

Boquete is a magical place, as you have undoubtedly noted! I am so anxious to get my mare down there (currently in San Francisco bay area) & enjoy the beautiful home we built in '07. Interesting that you were in the Midwest - I lived in SE Kansas for 7 years & have family that still lives in Oklahoma!