Helliconias and gingers for sale.

I have a large quantity   of helliconia and ginger plants for sale,Some palms and bits and pieces,I am a professional landscaper and horticulturist ,and have done gardens in Boquete and David , If you need help please contact me,

Edited by Admin_01
added a "for sale" tag
  • Upvote 1

I know Steve is operating off a phone and therefore is not in a position to post long messages. So I’m stepping in.

Those of you who have been here a few years will remember Alouatta Lodge, founded by Steve Walker and his wife Michelle on their beautiful property in Chorcha, in the mountains near Boca Chica. It contains gorgeous botantical gardens, quarters for retreats, and a sanctuary for howler monkeys, toucans, and other exceptional animals. Now that the kids are grown, Steve and Michelle want to return to Panama to revive Alouatta. There are two purposes for this sale. One is that he is cleaning the property and dividing plants. The second is that he is raising money for their return. I will work with him getting a posting of available plants, and I hope all you gardeners will be in touch to get some special plants for your garden. He will work with you to make arrangements about getting the plants to you.

Again, Steve’s telephone number is 6204-4109. His email address is rooikop @ fastmail .  fm.  (Remove spaces.)

• Upvote 2