Photo upload jam

I uploaded two photos.  I wrote the description on both .  Only one description took and it jammed on that page.  I started again.   Apparently all the photos loaded.  Now there's a duplicate.  Could you erase that duplicate?...I can't.

Alison

The duplicate  pic I need removed is below.

_MG_4997.JPG

• Administrators

Done. Don't know what happened, even after spending time researching this incident. Am adding this to my watch list.

thanks for posting such wonderful pictures. Given our ages and sensitivity to the effects of exposure to the sun, it is unlikely that Marcelyn and I would be doing what you do. But through your pictures we can enjoy such activities. You both are blessed.. And you seem to enjoy life, which is good.

Thanks Bud.  Each year a birthday roles around I wonder if this might be the last one for my waveski surfing.  The trip last week was my 71st Birthday celebration.  Everybody is very nice to me out in the surf...especially those that live there.  Some of the tourist surfers on the other hand don't think I belong out there.  They see me coming and fear for their lives......for good reason! (smile).  The local surfers?..they always cheer me on and that makes for a really special 71st Birthday for me !  I feel totally blessed.

swiqnTu.jpg.

You truly are blessed. And many thanks for sharing your blessings with others here on CL.We get to live vicariously through your words and pictures. Have a great day, a wonderful 71st year of your life, and even a better 72nd, and more.

• Upvote 1

Bud.

Same thing happened again with a photo upload.   Looks like I need to do one at a time .  If I load 3...I can't get all three labeled.  Page jams. I label two of the three and the page is stuck.    I hit the discard but they loaded anyway (mighty wierd).   I then loaded a single all over again.  (Please nix the duplicate).  From now on I'll load one at a time...label...submit...and then repeat from scratch.   Sorry Bud.  BTW  Antigua Guatemala is quite something to see this Easter week.  We've done it twice.,  Reserve well in advance.

Alison

IMG_3672.JPG

Edited by Brundageba