Need to borrow an older laptop

The BCP needs your help again for our Tuesday Talks. We have an older projector that connects to a laptop computer via a VGA port. The newer laptops only have USB ports and no VGA ports. The laptop we usually borrow to run the power point presentations died yesterday (cracked motherboard). We have a new projector on order that can connect via USB cable to the newer laptops but it probably won't arrive until too late for Lourdes Miranda's talk next Tuesday. I need these things:

1. Borrow an older laptop with a VGA connector and power point software. The VGA port looks like this:

VGA.jpg.3b29b6ac151e23936d90e68461406a98

2. Buy, borrow or steal a USB (male) to USB (female) connecting cord.

3. Beg, borrow, or steal a VGA to USB cable.

Thanks much for any help the community can give us.

Penny

PS--Trivia point -- our next speaker Lourdes Miranda has a very famous brother named Joey Montana (stage name).

Edited by Penny

Thank you Dan. I actually found a VGA - USB cable in FAI Americana on the Old McDonald's road in David. However, it cost $48 and I know I can find it cheaper in the U.S.

About the 2nd item, I now find I need a USB cable with male on each end and I have that.

I'll contact you on your email about borrowing the computer. Thank you so much!!!!!