Admin_01

To contact the moderators of this health care forum, please send an email to health.info@chiriqui.life or a PM (private message) to @Doug and Jo.

Message added by Admin_01

The health care resource listing was updated today to incorporate two "Helpful People" (at the very bottom of the listing), including Keep It Simple and Ask Geovana.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have a referral for an orthodontist? This is about braces for a young person.

Edited by Keith Woolford

The health care resource listing was updated today to correct location information and to add additional resources in the Physical Therapy category. Refer to the entries for Clinica de Terapia Fisica y Rehabilitación.

The health care resource listing was updated today to incorporate a new ENT doctor at Mae Lewis: Dr. Mario Grenald.

On 8/17/2017 at 3:04 PM, Moderator_02 said:

The health care resource listing was updated today to incorporate a new ENT doctor at Mae Lewis: Dr. Mario Grenald.

I recently had occasion to visit Dr. Grenwald on a referral from Dr. Gomez here in Boquete. Dr. Grenwald was thorough and cautious, and he got me where I needed to go. I particularly appreciated all the time he spent with me since I was in a lot of pain and needed to find out what was causing it. He ordered the right tests and, while waiting on the results, gave me medication strong enough to deal with the pain.