Important changes Starting Monday

image.png.718878d0475389bf50d01029c4edaefc.png

Hello Boquete, 

Lots of exciting changes are happening this week!!  It looks like Monday starts a new normal.  If all goes according to plan, we will be shifting from total quarantine to night time curfew..  This is great news!!  

With these changes happening we will be consolidating our pickup day and window.  STARTING MONDAY 6/1/20 all pick-up will be on Mondays between 10am and 4pm.  When you check out please be sure to select what time you plan on arriving so that we can have your order ready.  Deliveries will also be on Mondays between 9am and 5pm.  If you have any questions please let me know.

On a side note does anyone currently have a printer that uses the ink cartridges 250/251 from Canon.  If you do, I have a little surprise for you.

This week we've been incredibly busy restocking and adding new menu items.  We've got Mexican Chorizo for the first time.  Talk about amazing authentic flavor.  Mexican chorizo is not like regular fresh sausage.  It is almost always cooked with other ingredients.  Most often you'll find Mexican chorizo cooked with scrambled eggs, potatoes, and served in warmed tortillas.  This is also a great sausage to cook and add to some vegetables and chicken for a "Chori-Pollo" experience.  To cook this sausage just place the amount you plan on eating in a hot skillet and cook for a few minutes stirring often.  Once the sausage is cooked add whatever else you want to it and enjoy!! I only made a limited amount but if you like it, I'll be sure to make more!

We have brought back our Tibetan Lentil Soup and the Mexican Turkey Taco Lasagna and it's smashing!  Hearty portions and lots of flavor take this dish to a new level.  We’ve also got Italian Lasagna, Cauliflower and white bean soup, Beef Massaman Thai Curry (Mild) and lots more!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email.  If you want to get added to our email list be sure to click here:  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

To place an order simply complete the online ordering process and make sure you submit the order when complete. (this is the step most commonly missed)  You will get an order number immediately after completing your order.  Deliveries will be made on Monday between 9am and 3pm and if you plan on picking up your order please come between 10am and 4pm on Monday. If you are picking up at our location please be sure to select the time that you wish you pick up.  This helps us have your order ready.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan