This week's menu brings lots of comfort food

NewsLady

Good Day to you all,

I hope you are staying safe and healthy.  We have locked ourselves in our kitchen during this quarantine and have been very busy cooking lots of readymade freezer meals.  Last week we took the steps necessary (from the local government) to obtain the permission necessary deliver food.  I am happy to say that this week we have teamed up with a local delivery driver to make our deliveries for us.  We have been getting lots of emails asking us what’s available and what’s on the horizon so I thought I would take a second to share with you that information.

This week we have made:

1. Chicken Pot Pies (Classic Comfort Food).  Flaky double crust that crisps up beautifully on the top and bottom when baked and a gravy that’s out of this world.  In out pot pies we use Celery, peas, onions, carrots, and chicken and each one will feed 2 Adults.    

2. Mexican Tamale Casserole.  This mild casserole embodies all of the amazing flavors that you’ve come to love about Mexican Tamales.  A few days ago, we received 50 pounds of Tomatillos and quickly made a Mexican green salsa.  This salsa is the base for our casserole.  To that we’ve added roasted peppers, olives, caramelized corn, black beans, cheddar, mozzarella cheese, chicken, and of course the tamale masa as a topping.  Think of it lie a Mexican shepherd’s pie!!  Each plate will feed 1-2 adults

3. Beef Stroganoff.  This one has got to be one of my favorites.  Tender beef cubes mixed with sautéed onions and mushrooms and a beautiful classic stroganoff sauce, but that’s not the best part.  What’s stroganoff without the egg noodles.  We are also throwing in a free pack of egg noodles for you to enjoy with this dish.  (Feeds 1-2 Adults)

4. Chicken Tikka Masala.  This exotic and delicious Indian dish has the most wonderful back story and its popularity is only eclipsed by its deliciousness.  Our spice blend for this dish comes directly from Indian as we wanted to bring you the most authentic version of this dish.  Generally served with rice this dish is filling and a real experience for your palate.  (Feeds 1-2 Adults)

5. Texas BBQ Slow Cooked Smoked Pulled Pork.  Our BBQ Pulled Pork is out of control.  Injected with our special apple juice marinade and rubbed with spices this pulled pork is placed in our smoker with hickory and pecan wood, and slow cooked at low temperatures for 18 hours.  It’s then tossed with our very own house crafted BBQ sauce that a perfect balance between sweet, tangy, smoky, and bold.  Can be eaten by itself, in a sandwich, over a potato, or on a pizza.  (Feeds 1-2 Adults)

Next week we are anticipating to make the following:

1. Italian Chicken Parmesan over a bed of black garlic linguini pasta

2. Smoked Ham and cheesy potato casserole with peas and carrots

3. Angel Chicken with fresh mushrooms and Italian cream sauce

We are also planning to make our overstuffed Mexican Burritos, Italian Lasagna, Mac and Cheese (lots of requests for this one) Salmon Patties with rice pilaf, Chinese chicken fried rice, and lots more….

Be sure to check out our website as we’ve updated our system to reflect the new pick up windows and we’ve expanded our delivery area as well.  If you have any questions please let me know. 

If you would like to be included in our weekly mailer be sure to click this link to subscribe.  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

To place an order simply complete the online ordering process and make sure you submit the order when complete. (this is the step most commonly missed)  You will get an order number immediately after completing your order.  I make all deliveries on Monday between 2 and 5 and if you are picking up at our location please come by Monday between 2 and 5 as well.  Tuesday we are at the BCP between 9 and noon and if you chose to pick up there we are located in the end of the theater hallway by the rear exit.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan