Pilates at the Haven is much More than just a Mat Class

2045690538_image(26).thumb.png.4c38e813619b315a7f9ecf571eda2b1d.pngPilates at the Haven is much More than just a Mat Class...
Yes, we go down to the mat & do Pilates core work the last 15 minutes of the class, but we also strengthen the core & build muscle thru balance, wall, ball & walking sequences for the preceding hour.  Every class is marvelously diverse as we continually flow in a wide world of movement.
So..why be satisfied repeating the same sequence over and over? Come, explore and play and become more body and movement aware as you age. 
Learn how great it feels- and how good it is for your health- to be fit and passionate about exercise and being in motion.
Come Discover that Pilates at the Haven is much more fun and creative than your preconceived notions. And a uniquely terrific work-out.

Experience lots of stretching, strengthening & movement in a fun and creative format.

Student Comments-
"I come to class as I like having a teacher to look at me & correct what I'm doing. When I exercise on my own, I don't do anything new. Too, I know I need to be doing whatever I'm doing totally right to be good for my body. I've learned in class it's all about presence and form."- Alie M.- Pilates student of 6+ years.

"Pilates is a wake-up call for my body. It's like we begin doing something new & my body says "Wow, I forgot that I use to be able to move in this way." Suzanne has shown me how often when I think I'm doing something correctly, I may not be moving in the right way, but moving in a way that's become habit & which I'm not aware of at all. Pilates has brought me back in touch with my body, and it feels great."- Julie A., a student who just began her 5th month of classes.

" Pilates is a great work-out. It's keeping me strong and fit, which is especially what I want as I'm aging. I'm now 76 years old & sure don't want to lose it,"- Judy S., Pilates student for 3 years, who devotedly comes 2 x weekly.

Ongoing Group Classes- 3 Weekday mornings- Mondays and Thursdays, 8:30- 9:45 a.m.& on Wednesdays, 10- 11:15 a,m.
Classes held in the beautiful Yoga/Pilates Studio at the Haven. Private Classes- for those not into group exercise or who want special attention- are also available.

Individual classes are $9 each for residents & $10 for tourists & guests. Two packages are available for everyone- 4 classes for $30 & an unlimited class package for $72; both to be taken within a month.

All props- including mats, magic circles, stretchy bands, light hand weights & different size balls- are provided. However, do bring a Yoga mat if you have one to be guaranteed two for comfort, as we go down to the floor.

Begin anytime!

Interested, but have questions? Email Suzanne Clare, Certified Pilates Instructor, at suzeclare@gmail.com*In the US, Suzanne Clare was a Certified Yoga Instructor and  Integrative Yoga Therapist for 20 years, a Personal Trainer in a hospital gym & a Licensed Massage Therapist for 30 years. She has, since relocating to Boquete, been solely teaching Pilates for 7 years

*"Having a strong body helps you avoid injuries, falls, pain, and other issues associated with getting older. When you keep or gain more muscle, you may actually live longer and you'll certainly have a better quality of life."- Quote from Fit Life by Very Well, internet website.

Looking Forward to seeing You sooncleardot.gifcleardot.gif

image (27).png

Edited by SuzeClare
erase so many spaces btween lines