Important News from Dr Bill McGraw

NewsLady

Hi Amigos,

I have just published an article on aquaculture recirculation systems in the US that I know most of you will find very interesting as there are major challenges and some incredible success stories there. Thefishsite.com is one of the biggest sources of info on aquaculture in the world. Also check out my website for more details on all my published articles. 

I am starting more market research on shrimp aquaculture in Panama using zero water exchange technology. I am looking for interest in regards to how much fresh, organic 30 g shrimp (15 count) people would likely be interested in buying ($6/lb). So in the coming months I will be contacting people to find out more information on this. Responses from restaurants have so far been very positive. You are welcome to contact me directly in regards to this at drbill@panamafreshorganic.com

In other news, I have a new YouTube channel devoted to mercury toxicity. Please contact me if  you would like to interview about your experience with mercury. My book on mercury toxicity is available on Amazon. I have also recently had an interview with John White, the designer of the Spooky2 system. The interview is about my book and also results using Spooky2. It is an hour long and contains lots of good info on nutrition and chronic disease.

In other news, my latest Rife success stories involve incredible rapid results from major skin cancer, debilitating bronchitis and chronic fatigue from parasites. Please call me to find out more regarding the details of treatments. All results are guaranteed and I make house calls!

All links can be found below.

Thanks and Take Care,

DR Bill McGraw

American-penaeid.jpg?scale.option=fill&s
Over the past 20 years there have been several well-funded attempts at hyper-intensive commercial shrimp farming in the US. Two of these established “high tech” farms were destroyed by hurricanes during the years 2017 and 2018 and one was reported to be unable to recover.
thefishsite.com
AGF-l7-oz316RbXW5UeUpeZ9Vm6WE2hhtr1Cj6a9
www.youtube.com

hqdefault.jpg
Spooky2 Ask Me Anything http://www.spooky2videos.com/categories/one-on-one-with-john/ We are delighted to have Dr. Bill McGraw as our guest expert in this we...
www.youtube.com

Mercury: The Ultimate Truth and Chronic Disease - Kindle edition by Dr. Bill McGraw. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Mercury: The Ultimate Truth and Chronic Disease.
www.amazon.com