Medellin , Colombia with Oscar!

NewsLady

Hello everyone!! 

I want to announce that the dates for the Medellin tour have changed slightly..... Also I am adding one extra night for the same price!!

I made the change to assure that you can get a better deal on airline tickes, which my friend Andrea Cook has secured the best deal, especially for those who can get pensionado discount :).

The new dates are Tuesday July 30th to Tuesday August 6th, 7 nights in total!! 

We will be arriving together on the 30th and our driver will be at the airport waiting for us. 

First night in Medellin in the Poblado area, close to restaurants, covenient stores, a fun walkable area, but still far enough away from the party noise of Lleras park. 

On the 31st, we will head out to Jardin, Antioquia for 2 nights. We will return to Medellin on the 2nd, the official inauguration day of the flower festival! Yes, we will go out that night if the group is up for it hehe.

Then on the 3rd , we will do a city tour visiting the best locations of Medellin, Botanical garden, Comuna 13 where we will see the electric stairs and lots of beautiful graffiti art.

On the 4th we will be taking the Metro system and cable car that goes to Arvi Par. We will do a short hike if the group is up for it but it's a very cool spot with amazing views.

Also our transportation will be waiting for us to go to the village of Santa Helena, the place where the flower festival started and we'll visit one of the families that has participated in the festival for many years. Here we will learn a lot about the history and tradition of the flower festival. 

The 5th day is a free day for the group, but for those who want to go to Guatape we can definitley make it happen. The flight on the 6th back to Panama is quite early, that's why I am adding an extra day to rest or do another extra activity. 

I still have spots available!! Don't miss out this cool experience with me :)

Price per person: $950.00 dollars shared room or $1,200 single

Includes: 
  • Lodgin in Medellin and Jardin with breakfast 
  • Airport pick up and drop off
  • Full billingual guide (me)
  • Private transportation to Jardin back and forth
  • City tour
  • Santa Helena and Arvi park visit
  • Visit to flower farm in Santa Helena
  • The best experience ever!!

This group is only customized for 10 people max to guarantee the highest quality and best service ever!! 

Reserve your spot with only the 50% deposit to my account at Banco General # 0448991828175 under my name Oscar Peña Sanchez, savings account. 

Please feel free to reach me directly to my WhatsApp number, 507 65962070 

Thank you all for your support and looking forward to hear from you! 

Best, 

Oscar Pena Sanchez
Director at Mucho Gusto Panama
(507) 6596-20-70

More than a tour, it's and experience! :)