How to get a power washer hose repaired

I  bought a power washer at Do It Center only to have the hose burst.  With the right couplers and installment it could be made useable again, but I have not been able to find out where that could be done.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. A replacement hose cannot be bought because of course "they" don't make this model any more.  Also if I have to buy a new power washer I would be grateful for any recommendations.  Thanks!

48 minutes ago, Evelyn Kendall said:

I  bought a power washer at Do It Center only to have the hose burst.  With the right couplers and installment it could be made useable again, but I have not been able to find out where that could be done.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. A replacement hose cannot be bought because of course "they" don't make this model any more.  Also if I have to buy a new power washer I would be grateful for any recommendations.  Thanks!

Not able to sleep tonight so went poking around the social media. Saw this post here about a hose repair job and got a smile 😊 because I see people helping people. Thanks for being nice.

On 8/11/2017 at 7:07 AM, Whskyman said:

On my way to David, I did stop at El Dorado first - they were unable to repair my high-pressure water hose (for a power washer).  However, Ramsa De Chiriqui was great!!  They repaired it while I waited, maybe 10 minutes, brand new fitting - under $10.00 - highly recommended for any type of hose repair you may have!!

On 8/10/2017 at 7:01 AM, Siempre Soluciones said:

Additional helpful information.

Ramsa Store Front in David.png

Ramsa hose fitting place in david.png