Community Blood Drive

Greetings!

By way of introduction, my name is Anne Maxwell and I have been a nurse for 40 years. I am currently a volunteer for Boquete Health and Hospice.  The organization, in partnership with Hospital Regional and The Rotary Clubs of David and Boquete is hosting the FIRST EVER blood drive in this community.  Please join us in supporting this event on Saturday, June 15th at the Ruby McKenzie Clinic from 7:00am-1:00pm.  All blood donations deemed to be acceptable will be banked as "credits" for future use by anyone in the community at no charge.  

Our Mission Statement:
To save more lives by improving the availability of blood to all members of the community.

It is my hope that you will take the time to share this information with your family and friends, encouraging them to donate blood. The age group for donation is 18-65. Should anyone want to register to donate blood or have any questions, please contact me via email at evesham100@hotmail.com (especially for medical inquiries) or Carmen Restrepo (bi-lingual) at carmendebotero@gmail.com/6670-4940

Choose to make a difference by donating blood and spreading the word about this life saving cause.  Thank you.

Regards,

Members of the Blood Donation Initiative Team
Boquete Health and Hospice

Blood.jpg