Legal And Official Translations

Translations?      Legal Translations?

Yes, you are in the right place

Do you have a need for translations from English to Spanish or vice versa?

Qualifications and experience are both important for you to receive maximum benefits because qualifications without practical knowledgeable sensitivity are incomplete in their service to you.

In Panama for official translations it is mandatory for the translator to have a stamp.

I am happy to announce that I have had this stamp for eight years and am a native Panamanian with working knowledge of the country and its customs and legal system etc.

I have been translating legal and personal documents for individuals, legal representatives, Government Agencies, the Police Department, International Organizations, authors, etc.

At your service………………….

Jacqueline Fuentes, Authorized Public Translator

You can now contact me at: 6604-8676 Whats App: 6907-3411

Email: jackylescure22@gmail.com

Translations?      Legal Translations?

Yes, you are in the right place

Do you have a need for translations from English to Spanish or vice versa?

Qualifications and experience are both important for you to receive maximum benefits because qualifications without practical knowledgeable sensitivity are incomplete in their service to you.

In Panama for official translations it is mandatory for the translator to have a stamp.

I am happy to announce that I have had this stamp for eight years and am a native Panamanian with working knowledge of the country and its customs and legal system etc.

I have been translating legal and personal documents for individuals, legal representatives, Government Agencies, the Police Department, International Organizations, authors, etc.

At your service………………….

Jacqueline Fuentes, Authorized Public Translator

You can now contact me at: 6604-8676 Whats App: 6907-3411

Email: jackylescure22@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Jacqueline, 

As you did not answer to my request from your own post here :

I suppose you did not see it, because I can't imagine you don't need work. 

Therefore I'll ask you a last time :
I need to learn Spanish and French for professional aims so I'm looking for a teacher with high qualifications. 

I heard there is a very good native French teacher in the alianza francesa in David but it's not very practical for me to go there.

You write you have a Master degree in French Literature and Teaching, that's really impressing. Do you have any qualification paper from the university of Reims or from another university ?

You taught spanish in France too, that's it ? Do you have any references ? Alliance française, university or other institution where you were teacher ?

Regards, 

Amy Foster de Gonzalez