Bogotá Colombia Tour May 9th to 15th

NewsLady

Bogotá Colombia Tour May 9th to 15th

Bogotá, our next destination, the capital of Colombia and the original city where my parents are from.

For those who are seeking history we will visit amazing spots like the Gold Museum, which holds the biggest pre-colombian collection of gold in the world.

Our trip starts Thursday May 9th, for 6 nights, flying into Bogotá and for those who might want to celebrate mother's day, Colombia celebrates on the same date as many other countries, Sunday May 12th.

We will be staying at great location in Bogotá, the biggest city and capital of Colombia.

The trip will include 4 nights in Bogotá, 2 nights in the colonial and historic town of Villa de Leiva. On the way we will be visiting the famous church of Zipaquirá, which was built inside of a salt mine.

We will visit the Guatavita lake, one of the most famous spots where a big part of the Legend of El Dorado was founded.

Great areas to go for dinner, shopping and also areas to walk freely and safely!

Of course, you will have my assistance 24/7 the whole time :)

City tour to the historic area of Candelaria, visit to the hill of Monserrate to get an amazing view of the whole city.

Bogotá is 2,600 meters above sea level so it will be chilly at night or during the day if the sun is not out.

Price per person is $950.00 each for double occupancy and $1,200 for a solo room.

Includes : lodging for 6 nights, breakfast, private transportation, airport pick-up and drop off, full bilingual guide (me :))

Right now Copa has a great deal from david for less than $300 back and forth!

I have my own travel agent Andrea Cook who can book your tickets very smoothly and for those who have pensionado status will get the discount on the airfare :)

Book this great adventure with 50% deposit down and the balance 2 weeks before the trip.

Please feel free to reach out to me on my WhatsApp number +507 65962070 or at oscar@muchogustopanama.com for more information and itinerary.

Looking forward to another fun trip!!

PS: this trip is very customized, so only 10 people max in our group as always.

Have a great weekend all!!

Sincerely,

Oscar Pena Sanchez

Director at Mucho Gusto Panama

(507) 6596-20-70