Addition Around Boquete #2 - Isabella's Bakery & More

Marcelyn

Isabella’s Bakery & More.   Isabella Fasano is owner and chef of this eatery located in Bajo Boquete, diagonal from the Police station and next door to an auto parts supplier. We enjoyed a  berry pie with ice cream and took home an individual pecan pie. Her menu includes coffees and sandwiches. Special salads will soon be added.

Here’ a copy of her business card plus some pictures.

Untitled_Page_1.jpg

Untitled_Page_2.jpg

2019-01-16-16.02.jpg

2019-01-16-15.59.jpg

2019-01-16-15.59a.jpg

2019-01-16-15b.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Moderator_02 changed the title to Addition Around Boquete #2 - Isabella's Bakery & More
On 1/19/2019 at 2:28 PM, Bonnie said:

Did you happen to learn what days and hours she is open? This looks like a great place for healthy take-out.

I called Isabella and learned the following. Her place is open:

Monday — Saturday   9:30am to 6:00pm

Closed Sunday.

I treated a friend to lunch at Isabella's yesterday. The place is spotlessly clean and Isabella speaks much better English than I was led to believe from Marcelyn's post. I think my friend had the salami sandwich and I had the Isabella special. The sandwiches are panini style and very tasty French fries not an option.🤐

Total bill was $11 and included two soft drinks. I'll return.

By the way, there's another new restaurant in the former Machu Piccu site. It's run by Reynaldo, the owner of Electronical Nacional next door. Basic Panama food.

• Upvote 1