The Alcaldia has announced that the Treasurer's office will be open today, January 5th, from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for the convenience of those who wan to pay their Water and Garbage Collection fees for 2018 before January 15th and receive a discount.

Edited by Keith Woolford

Thanks.  We'll take along the photos of the ruptured pipe ( one of three in Brisas) exhausting enough water to supply the entire flower fair daily.  It is an enormous amount of water and the biggest one supplies a fire hydrant & all the homes in the lower portion.   I guess the pressure has been amped up in order that what water does get through the ruptured pipe that some tanks get filled slowly over night.  We are told the City is busy with other repairs that take priority.  This is the 4th time ( I've lost count) this same pipe has been repaired.  Some residents have collect a fund to repair it themselves.  I do not believe this is a good idea.  It is a difficult repair and one the city should attend to. 

A water fountain and a river....and off the side of the canyon a waterfall.

IMG_3923.JPG

IMG_3924.JPG

Edited by Brundageba

Unless the Treasurer’s clerks have taken up plumbing, a complaint will likely fall on deaf ears. They're just collecting money.

The Mayor’s office and Water department are around the corner right across the street from Romero.

By the way the water has to flow uphill  to our home from the area of that leak so our pressure is negligible.

Edited by Keith Woolford

Been there done that...they know, and we are told they are busy with other issues that apparently take precedence.    For some folks tanks are empty for lack of pressure enough to restore what is used.  If you do not have a tank , you do not have water now for several weeks.  For those that do have tanks  it's a stain on the water pumps and as well a challenge in the recycling of water.  The water I use to wash clothes I catch and wash the floors with then use what's left to flush the toilets and the rest to water a plant or two.  

Edited by Brundageba