Notification Options & Ignoring Threads

Is there a feature where one can have email on threads they are following sent to them? If not that's okay I guess. Uh, I think I just figured that one out. That little box at the bottom that says "Notify me of replies" is that it?

Also I don't want to have to open every new post to delete it. How can one just delete a thread they are not interested in reading?

Thanks

• Administrators

JoJo,

Happy that you found the notification "switch" in the bottom left.

Members are not able to "delete" a thread. If you really mean to mark it as already read, or "ignore", then note that there is a little icon to the left of each forum -- when you are on the forum index page (the main page). That icon will be very dark or not dark. The dark color indicates that there is unread content inside that forum. A "not dark" icon indicates you have reviewed everything in that forum.

If you know that you do NOT wish to read anything in that forum, simply click that dark icon, wait about 2 to 3 seconds, and it will turn "not dark". The time delay is allowing the software to go through all postings in that forum and marking them as having been read by you.

Give that a try and let me know how it works for you.