I went to Super Baru shortly before 10:00 this morning. The very able parking lot attendant apparently took the day off. The parking spaces out front were full, so I went to the lot across the street. As I turned in, I was confronted with a beige SUV bearing a plate that read "The Citadel South Carolina." He was parked straight in rather than diagonally, occupying two spaces and creating a domino effect of bad parking for those following. Moreover, he hadn't pulled forward enough and was sticking out in the lane, obstructing the coming and going. Getting in and out of the lot was a real chore--lots of pulling backyard, turning, pulling forward, pulling back again, etc. etc. People were furious. I hope Mr. Citadel reads this and recognizes how rude and inconsiderate he is. And I hope the parking attendant returns soon.

• Sad 1

The store needs a public address system so they can make announcements:  "Attention attention would Mr Citadel South Carolina please come to the office to collect your door prize..."  ( You can make up the rest of the story from there.)

My vote:  The rotten tomatoes the store  discards could be used in a public tomato toss .   My hunch is some Panamanians would weigh on that one.

tomato.jpeg