Question about Pets Want Homes Notice

Pat

Amigos de Animales provide a spay and neuter clinic from January thru October on the last Sunday of each month.  It is held at the Amigos de Animales Event Center in Alto Boquete.

The next clinic is on January 31st.

Call 6563-8686 for an appointment.

Pets Want Homes is not affiliated with Amigos de Animales.

image.jpeg

Edited by Carol

The announcement was posted in answer to someone's question in another discussion.  The question was lost in a very old topic, so the post was to bring it to the attention of people who would never have seen it in that old topic.  Amigos de Animales sends out their own announcements every month.  Pets Want Homes is not the spokesperson for Animales and does not post clinic notices.  That post was just to answer the person's question.

Edited by JudyS

11 hours ago, JudyS said:

The announcement was posted in answer to someone's question in another discussion.  The question was lost in a very old topic, so the post was to bring it to the attention of people who would never have seen it in that old topic.  Amigos de Animales sends out their own announcements every month.  Pets Want Homes is not the spokesperson for Animales and does not post clinic notices.  That post was just to answer the person's question.

Confusing, but "very old topic" info souds right---yesterday I read an article there about a robbery in Boquete. Thinking "why didn't I get this notice?" I read the published item again and noticed it was apparently just a re-posting of an April, 2014 happening. Resurrecting old posts? :(

1 hour ago, Pat said:

Confusing, but "very old topic" info souds right---yesterday I read an article there about a robbery in Boquete. Thinking "why didn't I get this notice?" I read the published item again and noticed it was apparently just a re-posting of an April, 2014 happening. Resurrecting old posts? :(

The question about the clinic was buried in a post titled International Pet Day, or something like that, an event that happened last October.  I don't know why people resurrect old posts when they could start a new one that people don't have to wade through to find the new question.