Where to Go If You Need Your Car Battery Tested

We wanted to check the status of our car battery, given that it is several years old, but did not want to go through the car dealer in David because of the hassles and time involved. And so we went to La Casa de Las Baterias in David yesterday to inquire if they could perform such a diagnostic. They smiled and said yes. It took only about two minutes for the diagnostic procedure, and they provided me with a printout from their diagnostic equipment. Fortunately for us the battery tested good. Below is the printout. No English spoken (that I could determine), but my Spanglish worked fine. We went to the store that is on the one-way street across from filling station in the center of town.

Total time involved at the store was about ten minutes. No cost. Smiles and good service. The time delay (if one could call it that) was that I was second in line for the customer queue. No big deal as I sat down and waited my turn.

Really good service, and good news for us.

628342904_Batterytest.jpg.6417ace3f41099f828cc8e4b7798c525.jpg