Sign in to follow this  

I am curious if anyone has yet received their new Medicare card via mail to the Boquete Post Office. The mailing to US addresses is nearly complete, and I imagine Medicare left foreign mailing addresses for last. All Medicare enrollees are being assigned a Medicare number, which will replace the Social Security number used up until now as Medicare ID. Deadline is April 2019.

Yes, I received a new card  in Boquete but only after there had been a glitch with my coverage and I had to be re-instated with Part B.  After months of begging I convinced SSA to change my mailing address to the US where a family member can screen my mail and forward what's important to me.  The Medicare card sent to the Boquete Post Office took over a month to get there.  Good luck!  

37 minutes ago, DanL said:

Yes, I received a new card  in Boquete but only after there had been a glitch with my coverage and I had to be re-instated with Part B.  After months of begging I convinced SSA to change my mailing address to the US where a family member can screen my mail and forward what's important to me.  The Medicare card sent to the Boquete Post Office took over a month to get there.  Good luck!  

Thank you. But if your mailing address registered with SSA is in the US, then you are not on the foreign mailing list, which was the thrust of my question.

Haven't gotten mine yet.