Cold or Flu Got You Down-I Have THE Solution

For the past two months I have been surrounded by sick people but never came down with anything. I felt my body fighting off infections but never developed any symptoms. This is attributed to taking Lomatium, an incredibly powerful herb from the Western US. I brought in extra bottles the last time I ordered so I have a limited supply of 4 oz bottles for $60.

email: sparkyboquete at gmail

I learned of this listening to a podcast where an herbalist was asked what herb she would take if she were going to be stranded on an island and could only take one. When she answered Lomatium she had my full attention since I'd never heard of it and I'm familiar with the major healing herbs.

Here's a bit of history:

During the flu pandemic of 1917-1918, the root came into extensive use by the two Washoe Indian tribes near Carson City, Nevada. Dr. E.T. Krebs Sr., the contract physician who was assigned by the U.S. government to the Washoe Indians, was dumbfounded to find that these two groups of Indians were free from respiratory illness and that no deaths had been attributed to the influenza “bug.” This was especially amazing because both Indians and white people were “dying like flies” throughout the entire region, the nation and the world. Spotting the dried root hanging from their hogans, Dr. Krebs asked what it was and what its use was. He was told it was “heap powerful medicine,” and that it was used to prevent colds and the flu. He asked if he could try this medicine on some of his white patients and, after making a crude preparation and giving it to his non-Indian patients in San Francisco, he said, “They just stopped dying.”