121st Spay/Neuter Clinic in Volcan

At this 121st clinic, Dr. Tello sterilized 19 dogs and 26 cats for a total of 45. (Amazingly, we had 24 no-shows!)

Here in Volcan, our small group has been responsible for sterilizing 4,634 dogs and cats to date.
We rescued and sterilized two dogs from the street at the clinic, one male (that had obviously been dumped) and a homeless female in heat. The female has been adopted. The male is currently with me. Please open your heart and give this sweet dog a forever home. See his picture on my web page. http://spaypanama-chiriqui.org/121st.html

I can never thank our volunteers and Dr. Andres Tello enough! They work hard and they are wonderful!

Great news: I have been invited to give a presentation at the Escuela Basica General de Volcan about the clinics, proper care of dogs, the laws in Panama, etc. It will be at 10:00 am on October 19th. The principal will select 150 of their 600 students to be present. David Dell will video my presentation. It will be in both English and Spanish. Francia Pinedo will present the Spanish portion. We will upload the video to Youtube so that the rest of the 600 students can view it, as well as schools all over Panama. And of course, being presented in two languages, people who don't speak Spanish can understand it. I'm very excited!  It is a wonderful opportunity for education!

Our next clinic will be on October 21, 2018. That clinic is full and we are taking reservations for November 18th. November will be the final clinic for 2018, and we will resume in January of 2019.

Blessings to all,

Dottie