Restore, refinish, repair and build furniture, damaged cabinets, doors of wood

Taller de Wolff is available to restore, refinish, repair or build your furniture that is built of wood. Our staff are experts in restoring, refinishing and building anything from whatever kind of wood your heart desires.

We have references from many locals and extraneros (those not born in Panama.)

There is no job or project too small, we refinish knife handles, or too large,  Mr. Wolff has been the general contractor and manager of the construction of multi-million dollar homes, hospitals, schools, publuc buildings, and many infrastructure projects in many countries.

We are detail oriented!

We live and die by schedules!

Our furniture is heritage quality!

Nuff said?

Call 6520.7860 or email tallerdewolff@gmail.com

IMG-20180802-WA0004.jpeg

20180731_122716.jpg

20180731_093619.jpg

Add my name to the list of good references. Will and his crew restored a dog-scratched front door and a damaged desk top today so that both look brand new. They came when promised and charged more than reasonably. And I’m more than satisfied.

10 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Add my name to the list of good references. Will and his crew restored a dog-scratched front door and a damaged desk top today so that both look brand new. They came when promised and charged more than reasonably. And I’m more than satisfied.

I just reread this in the light of day and realized that "more than reasonably" could be misinterpreted. Will's charge for this approximately four-hour job was very reasonable.

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...

Our pantry door is closed and locked.  We need to get the door open and then have it repaired. It is our safe room so we need to get in as soon as possible. Could you let us know if you can help us or know of someone who can

Thank you!!!

Ann Tim Kane

6766-7905