Possibly Bonnie. Or maybe I am just a bad judge of age.? Is the guy you have experience with the same guy as in the pictures Andrea posted above? I sure hope there are not two!

20 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

domingo 26 de agosto de 2018 - 12:00 a.m. D02060FD-36D4-4185-9125-2A894BB6FE42.jpeg.9c1dec3d878e016e09070f9d8e337822.jpeg

In this photo of the fellow who was arrested, it’s impossible to determine age. It can be noticed that he’s wearing a fairly hefty gold chain.

The household goods which were located in his residence don’t sound to me like the kind of stuff that would be stolen by a door-to-door bandit.

1 hour ago, Wakana said:

Possibly Bonnie. Or maybe I am just a bad judge of age.? Is the guy you have experience with the same guy as in the pictures Andrea posted above? I sure hope there are not two!

I can’t say for sure, but I think so. A full frontal of his face would provide more certainty 

The guy in this photo appears to be smaller than the the thief who came to my house. But it’s hard to tell.

Edited by Bonnie

11 hours ago, Keith Woolford said:

In this photo of the fellow who was arrested, it’s impossible to determine age. It can be noticed that he’s wearing a fairly hefty gold chain.

The household goods which were located in his residence don’t sound to me like the kind of stuff that would be stolen by a door-to-door bandit.

I agree with Keith. The guy widely reported in earlier thefts was on foot. He was looking for cash, jewelry, maybe phones and other small stuff. He wouldn't have been able to carry large items with him even if he had a car parked somewhere nearby. And we've heard no evidence of a vehicle being involved anyway. I think our guy is still on the loose, sorry to say.